We know you want the peace of mind that comes with comprehensive insurance coverage, but you may need help determining the coverages you need.
We are here to guide you through the confusing maze of insurance options to find the right fit for your restaurant to protect you against the many risks and exposures in today’s business environment.
We insure more than 500 restaurants in the DC metro area. Our clients range from a one restaurant location to a 25-restaurant group and include the following:
- Fine Dinning
- Casual Food
- Fast Food
Erie Insurance—Protection You Need and the Service You Expect
Preferred is one of the top five Erie Insurance agencies in the country and the largest in Virginia, which lets us offer you Erie’s affordable coverage that other agencies simply do not have access to. Since 1925, Erie has been providing the protection you need and the service you expect—all at a great price. Erie is an AM Best A+ rated carrier.
Why Erie is the best in class for the restaurant industry:
- 24 months of business interruption coverage at Actual Loss Sustained. Most carriers only offer 12 months.
- 360 days of an increased period of indemnity. Other carriers offer 90 days max.
- No time deductible on Off Premises utility service failure. If you lose power and have to close, Erie pays you for loss of income immediately. Other carriers have a 12–72-hour time deductible.
- Employment Practices Liability Coverage from 1st & 3rd parties and Wage And Hour Defense Costs. Most carriers offer 1st party only, which means you would have no coverage for claims from non-employees, such as customers.
- Covers you against wrongful termination, discrimination, failure to hire, sexual harassment, and wage and hour claims. Only two carriers offer this to restaurants.
- Cyber coverage.
We Stay on Top of Claims So You Don’t Have to
We proactively monitor all of your company’s claims with reserves in excess of $15,000 and email claim status reports on those claims every 45–60 days. We have a full-time employee dedicated to this service, giving our clients one less thing to worry about. Competitors are simply not managing claims like we are.
Unparalleled Service and Expertise
Preferred Insurance is known in the restaurant industry for providing a high level of service and expertise to its customers. Our team has exceptional knowledge in all lines of business, including property, casualty, benefits, personal lines, and life products.
Now is the time for you to benefit from the risk management techniques we use at Preferred Insurance. Contact us today.
Preferred Insurance offers free, comparative quotes on Restaurant Program from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.