Skip to the content

File A Claim

Experiencing a loss is stressful. By reporting your loss directly to the insurance company, they can begin handling all aspects of your claim immediately. You may also contact Preferred Insurance Services, Inc. Agency.

What do you need to file a claim?

  • Your policy number (on your insurance card or your policy documents).
  • Details on the accident or incident you are reporting.

{{ carrier.title }}

{{ }}
{{ }}
{{}}, {{ }} {{ }}
{{ }}(opens in new tab)

Links to Disaster Restoration Companies

Links to emergency remediation/restoration services are provided for your convenience. Preferred Insurance does not endorse or recommend any particular provider.


Servpro of North Prince William County
(703) 368-4399

Servpro of North Arlington
(703) 243-6666
Also serving West Springfield Newington, Vienna, Fairfax, Oakton & Loudoun County

Servpro of Springfield/Mt Vernon
(703) 644-0620

Servpro of Dale City/Lake Ridge
(703) 583-8484

Servpro of Fredericksburg
(540) 373-7000

Servicemaster of Charlottesville/Culpepper & Warrenton
Charlottesville (434) 293-3366
Culpepper (540) 948-2291
Warrenton (540) 439-7285


Servpro of Gaithersburg/Germantown
(301) 963-8474

Servpro of Bethesda/Potomac
(301) 530-7400
Also serving Chevy Chase, Silver Spring, College Park, Hyattsville, Washington DC, District Heights & Landover

Tri State Restorations
(866) 818-1949