Summer 2020 Office Intern – Leesburg, VA
Preferred Insurance Services, Inc. is seeking an energetic candidate for our Summer 2020 Intern Program. This position is located in our Leesburg, VA office.
The Ideal Intern Candidate will fulfill tasks set out by supervisors from several departments. Must meet sales, service and quality standards of the agency. Please note – we are looking for a minimum 10 week commitment.
What you will be doing:
- Fulfill tasks set out by supervisors from several departments.
- Provide support for front desk; handle incoming calls; provide assistance and information as required and connect caller with desired party in a friendly and cheerful manner.
- Perform research at a supervisor’s request.
- Process Certificates of Insurance for agency
- Collect and update our database with claims information
- Maintain departmental inventory lists; order supplies
- Email/Mail claim status reports; policies and other insurance documents to clients
- Help prepare Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents
- Track progress, priorities, and deadlines of various projects
- Perform other duties for office staff as requested
• College Junior/Senior or recent graduate
• Eager to learn and work with various departments
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
Why Intern here? At Preferred, we offer the opportunity to:
- Develop experience working on a wide variety of Insurance projects
- Gain exposure to a fast-paced, collaborative office environment
- Work side-by-side with a highly experienced Risk Managers
- Organize and attend company meetings and networking events
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Not your dream job? Check out our other Career Opportunities.