Commercial Lines Account Manager – Fairfax, VA
Preferred Insurance Services, Inc. is seeking an energetic candidates for our Account Manager position in our Commercial Lines department. These positions are located in our Fairfax, VA office.
The Commercial Lines Account Manager handles all customer needs for commercial accounts. Must meet sales, service and quality standards of the agency.
What you will be doing:
· Interface with carrier representatives, customers/prospective customers, producers in order to ensure that all entities receive/deliver necessary information in a complete and timely manner to ensure successful sales performance.
· Interface with customers/prospective customers via various modes of communication (written, email, face-to-face, phone, other).
· Participate in and promote pre and post placement servicing (proof of insurance, loss control services, premium financing, claims, etc.)
· Process daily work assignments, including ad-hoc and renewal requests.
· Input all notes of customer/member interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
· Manage key processes and internal activities that result in our ability to deliver client-facing requirements.
New Business & Renewal Management
· Prepare, gather and complete accurate client submissions for the insurance carriers.
· Obtain phone calls and emails requesting quotes, changes to existing coverage and/or policies. Completes changes/request within 24 hours of receipt.
· Create and/or update applications and submissions for the insurance carriers.
· Negotiate the best terms and conditions with the Carriers for our clients.
· Review existing accounts to determine if there are additional lines of insurance to recommend and do so by email or phone prior to renewal.
· Actively solicit increases in limits and/or coverages, rounding out accounts through every service contact.
· Actively solicit Personal Lines, Life and Benefits Referrals
· Document all material conversations with insured and/or carriers regarding exposures and coverages.
· Create and/or present client proposals with the Producers.
· Deliver binders and/or policies for assigned accounts including the Summary of Insurance.
· Prepare and assist the producer in conducting midyear reviews with the clients and Producers.
· Receives and reviews all terminations and cancellations to determine the action to be taken, and take needed action within 72 hours of receipt.
• Property and Casualty license (required)
• 3-5 plus years of experience in P&C Insurance (required)
• Applied EPIC, TAM or AMS360 software experience (preferred)
• Must be a self-starter, imaginative and creative
• Must possess good leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
• Should have vast knowledge of insurance and a thorough understanding of commercial lines underwriting and coverages
Why work here? At Preferred, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employer paid insurance benefits
- Paid time off
- Flex holiday
- Life and disability insurance
- Casual dress code
- Office social events, Quarterly events
- Employee referral program
- On-site gym
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not your dream job? Check out our other Career Opportunities.