Thorough and proper risk management practices are a fundamental requirement of sound operational structure. The risk management team at Preferred Insurance specializes in developing comprehensive safety programs and tailoring them to the needs of your business. We work with you to assess your risk, design and implement a customized risk management plan, and monitor the plan. Through ongoing oversight including site visits and data analysis, our experts ensure that your program continues to be appropriate and effective.
Risk Management Services
Step I: Claims Management
Manage claims in excess of $15,000 every 45 days
Step II: Account Services Calendar
Quarterly claims reviews, trend and develop claims payroll analysis, exposure analysis to identify problems, loss control meeting to establish yearly focus.
Step III: Mod Manager
Analyze present and expired policies for errors, payroll accuracy, fraudulent claims, and e-mod accuracy.
Risk Management Services Provided through our Partner SEE Inc.
- Accident Investigations
- Back Safety
- Basic Electrical Safety
- Cold Stress
- Crane Safety Awareness
- Customized Safety Programs
- Driver Assessments
- Emergency Action Plans
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- Fall Protection
- Fork Lift Operator Training
- Full Service Safety Consulting
- Hazard Communication
- Job Site Safety Awareness
- Ladder Safety
- On Site Safety Services
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Proactive Safety
- Safety Audit
- Tool Box Talks
- Safety & Compliance for the Commercial Fleet Manager Learn more about safety and compliance for the Commercial Fleet Manager. This presentation outlines risk factors, and statistics about fatigue and distractions. Presented by Stacey Dove, SEE, Inc. Download and review Safety and Compliance for the Commercial Fleet Manager Read More
- The Risks Of Vacant Property There are a host of risks and concerns associated with vacant construction sites. Take simple steps to limit your risk and liability. Theft, trespassing, fires or other losses are constant threats on vacant construction sites. Losses might include not only the value of damaged or stolen materials but also the liability of an individual being injured ... Read More
- Managing Green Construction Contract Risks As energy costs continue to rise and building standards become more environmentally rigorous, it’s not uncommon for construction projects to specify sustainable building practices, or “green” building principles. But capitalizing on the trend to build green can quickly turn your profit margin from black to red if you don’t have a clear understanding of your ... Read More