No TSA lines or hotel rooms for you.
There is nothing like traveling across America and enjoying the countryside as you move along at your leisure in the comfort of your own space. A RV is a significant lifestyle investment. You most likely invested as much in your RV as you did your car or maybe even your home. Preferred Insurance will help put your mind at ease by helping you determine the right coverage for your RV.
There are some unique features to RV policies that are specifically designed to protect the dollars you have put into your RV. Things to consider:
- Is your RV drivable or towable?
- Do use your RV full-time or Part-time (just for travel leisure)?
- If you lost your RV due to an accident or natural disaster would you be able to buy another with the same features with the actual cash value from the insurance?
- What if someone was hurt while inside your RV?
- What possessions do you store or keep inside your RV?
Finding the right RV insurance can be one of the more stressful items on your RV “to-do” list. Preferred Insurance will help you determine the right insurance for your needs.