Dwelling Fire Insurance

Are you are an owner of a multi-family home that you rent out and you live elsewhere?  If so, you may need a Dwelling and Fire Policy versus a homeowners policy.

A Dwelling and Fire Policy will cover losses to the home’s structure, loss of use or rental coverage, and can include personal liability.

Through our affiliation of quality insurance companies, Preferred Insurance, we will help you get the right fit so you can sleep at night knowing you’ve got the right protection for the best value.

Learn more

  • Safeguarding Your Valuables Checklist Are you Prepared? You may have little or no time to protect your valuables in a flood, earthquake or other disaster.  By taking simple steps now, you can safeguard your treasured belongings and information from damage or loss. The first step is to identify what you have.  Go through your home to find your treasures.   Download our Safeguarding-Your-Valuables-Checklist  ...

What Our Customers Say…

I really appreciate your consideration and prompt action in resolving questions on the status of my homeowner insurance policy.