The ERIE Custom Collection Restaurant Program
Why ERIE for Restaurants?
Right Coverage, Right Price
The ERIE Custom Collection Restaurant Program offers the property and liability protection your restaurant needs through your Ultrapack Plus policy. Just a few examples include coverage for:
• Food inventory lost from a power or mechanical failure of your refrigeration system.
• Lost business income, medical expenses, advertising expenses and more in the aftermath of a food contamination incident.
• The cost to repair or replace equipment that suffered a mechanical or electrical failure.
You can also purchase endorsements for:
• Liability protection for legal costs and potential liability payments related to liquor liability lawsuits (up to the liquor liability limits).
• Employee allegations claiming wrongful termination, sexual harassment or other forms of discrimination.
You can also purchase separate policies for Workers’ compensation and Commercial automobile coverage.
Claims Service You Can Count On
You can count on ERIE—as well as Preferred Insurance—to help your restaurant business recover quickly and efficiently from a covered loss.
Risk Control Services
As part of your ERIE restaurant policy, you’ll have access to a local risk control consultant who can evaluate potential hazards and recommend measures to help you reduce risk in your workplace for both employees and customers.
The ERIE Difference
• Financial Strength from a company rated A+ by A.M. Best, a global credit rating agency with a unique focus on the insurance industry.
• Specially Trained and Dedicated Support Team of claims, underwriting and risk control consultants who understand your business and the risks you face.
With the right coverage for your restaurant, you can better focus on growing the business you love.
Contact Preferred Insurance (703-359-5910) today to learn more and get a free quote.