- This event has passed.
Learn How To Comply With New Regulations For OSHA 300 Recordkeeping
January 25 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Please join us for OSHA 300 Log Training Class, to be held at:
Preferred Insurance Services, Inc.
4035 Ridge Top Road, Ste 150
Fairfax, VA 22030
January 25th, 2018
9 AM – 12 PM
Whether you do everything in-house or rely on outside assistance, OSHA 300 training can be costly in terms of both time and money. We want to help make the process easier for our clients, so we have partnered with See, Inc. to provide you with timely training.
During this training workshop, we will discuss:
- Online reporting under the new regulation
- A brief overview on the record keeping standards set by OSHA
- Discuss what is considered recordable on the OSHA 300A
- Assist you in determining which injuries are recordable
- Discuss how your OSHA recordable cases affect your Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR) and your Days Away Restricted or Transferred (DART)
Bring your OSHA 300 & 301 Logs to our workshop and we will answer any questions you may have in determining your OSHA 300 recordable injuries. If you wish, we will assist you in completing your form (as time allows).
Light Refreshments will be provided.
Space is limited so please RSVP with first and last names of your attendees by January 20th, 2018 to Chasity Stoots at (703) 667-5946 or firstname.lastname@example.org